Top 5 Massage CE Courses of 2017
The American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) provides top-notch online continuing education for massage therapists, whether you want to grow your business, enhance your massage skills or meet licensing requirements.
Plus, AMTA members save 40% on online CE! Learn more about joining AMTA.
Most Popular AMTA CE Courses of 2017
1. Creating Healthy Boundaries | 3 CE Credits – Many states require ethics credit hours. Learn how boundaries are crucial to creating an ethical massage practice and building professional relationships. Register now »
2. Sports Massage: Injury + Recovery | 5 CE Credits – Take an in-depth look at where injuries occur, how athlete tissues are affected and how they heal. Take this course on its own or as part of the AMTA/NCBTMB Sports Massage Specialty Certificate Program. Register now »
3. Helping Clients Manage Migraines | 3 CE Credits – See how massage therapy can help those who suffer from migraines and the special considerations to keep in mind. Register now »
4. 12 Self-Care Secrets for Massage Therapists | 4 CE Credits – Self-care is vital to your career longevity. Learn 12 self-care secrets that will benefit massage therapists both personally and professionally. Register now »
5. Sports Massage: the Science of Athletics | 4 CE Credits – By reviewing sports science, sports massage therapists can have more informative intake interviews, answer questions and use guidelines in conversations with athletes. Register now »
Rest assured knowing AMTA courses are rigorously vetted, NCBTMB-approved and submitted for state continuing education.